X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kannall
    • Dec 2011

Okay, I'm an idiot

In an effort to get a little more help, I replied to my own thread. I'm new to this threading stuff. Sorry. Here's my additional questions:

I guess what I'm wondering is eventually when I complete my scrapbook and send it off to be printed, will page one come out as the cover of my scrapbook, page two is the inside cover, and page three is the first page, etc? I need to know this so I can coordinate my pages where when the book is open flat, say, in the middle, the two pages that are showing are somehow related to each other or coordinated.

Also, when I tried to change the color of the background using the eyedropper, it wouldn't work. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks again in advance! Celie
  • lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Merry Christmas Celie. I'm sorry I can't really help because I have never sent out to be printed. I would think though that it would work just like a traditional scrapbook. You have your hard cover, and one single page on the right as page one. The last page would again be a single page. Hopefully someone who actually has had theirs published can answer better than me. --Linda
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by kannall View Post
      ........Also, when I tried to change the color of the background using the eyedropper, it wouldn't work. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks again in advance! Celie
      Hi,
      In response to this part of the question .. I think i can help...
      You are right about the dropper.... but the only way it will change the BG paper colour is to adjust the transparency.. just move the slider till you get the desired shade.... you cant move it too much though or you just get plain colour and lose the pattern of the BG Paper
      Deanne
      Last edited by Moonbeam; 12-27-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X