X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kannall
    • Dec 2011

Naming Pages

I'm new to Scrapbook Max and digital scapbooking. I'm wondering if "page one" should be the cover of my book; "page 2" should be the inside cover; and "page 3" should be my first actual page of scrapbooking? I've searched everywhere for this answer and have found nothing. I've never belonged to a "forum" or posted a "thread", so please bear with me if I've stumbled into this in error. I'm just looking for an answer. I'll probably have plenty more questions. I hope this works.
    Thank you in advance. Fondly, Celie
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

While within your Project - Right click on Page One - then RENAME...

Comment

• SBM Diane
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2010

Welcome Kannall! Thank you Mary. I learned something new today.

Comment

• kannall
        • Dec 2011

Thanks for the answers. I guess what I'm wondering is eventually when I complete my scrapbook and send it off to be printed, will page one come out as the cover of my scrapbook, page two is the inside cover, and page three is the first page?

Also, when I tried to change the color of the background using the eyedropper, it wouldn't work. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks again in advance! Celie

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Hi!

When you say:
          "when I complete my scrapbook and send it off to be printed..."
          Send it to WHO?
          ...because if you use any online photos services on the web, you will send images (.jpg)... so each page will be 1 file... and you will then organize yourself on line your pages for the book...

As I'm based in Europe I use any online photos services on the web... and I can't use the SBM integrated feature... Is it what you're talking about?

You can also ask the support. They should be happy to help you.

Sandrine
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• KapiScrap
            Scrap Guru
            • Jun 2010

I've found the info:

Please look at:

Also please read the User's Guide - Chapter 6 - You'll find some useful recommendations.

If you don't know how to find the User's Guide please launch Scrapbook MAX
            Click on the latest menu Help and then it opens a menu and click Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide sub-menu

When you're looking for additional details about a feature use the Help
            Click on the latest menu Help and then it opens a menu and click Scrapbook MAX! Help sub-menu
            Then type the words for the search...

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine

Comment

• kannall
              • Dec 2011

Thanks!

Good thinking. I've been through the PDF instructions, but it was a lot to take in, and I probably missed that part. Thanks, and I'm on my digital way!

Comment

• kannall
                • Dec 2011

Thank you so much. I guess I thought I'd press "send" and my whole scrapbook would come back to me in a couple of weeks, all complete. Duh, no, it couldn't be that simple.

Comment

• KapiScrap
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jun 2010

Don't hesitate if you have any question.

Sandrine

Comment

Working...
                  X