+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naming Pages

Default Naming Pages

I'm new to Scrapbook Max and digital scapbooking. I'm wondering if "page one" should be the cover of my book; "page 2" should be the inside cover; and "page 3" should be my first actual page of scrapbooking? I've searched everywhere for this answer and have found nothing. I've never belonged to a "forum" or posted a "thread", so please bear with me if I've stumbled into this in error. I'm just looking for an answer. I'll probably have plenty more questions. I hope this works.
    Thank you in advance. Fondly, Celie

While within your Project - Right click on Page One - then RENAME...

Welcome Kannall! Thank you Mary. I learned something new today.

Thanks for the answers. I guess what I'm wondering is eventually when I complete my scrapbook and send it off to be printed, will page one come out as the cover of my scrapbook, page two is the inside cover, and page three is the first page?

Also, when I tried to change the color of the background using the eyedropper, it wouldn't work. Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks again in advance! Celie

Hi!

When you say:
    "when I complete my scrapbook and send it off to be printed..."
    Send it to WHO?
    ...because if you use any online photos services on the web, you will send images (.jpg)... so each page will be 1 file... and you will then organize yourself on line your pages for the book...

As I'm based in Europe I use any online photos services on the web... and I can't use the SBM integrated feature... Is it what you're talking about?

You can also ask the support. They should be happy to help you.

Sandrine

I've found the info:

Please look at:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/scrapbook-printing/

Also please read the User's Guide - Chapter 6 - You'll find some useful recommendations.

If you don't know how to find the User's Guide please launch Scrapbook MAX
    Click on the latest menu Help and then it opens a menu and click Scrapbook MAX! User's Guide sub-menu

When you're looking for additional details about a feature use the Help
    Click on the latest menu Help and then it opens a menu and click Scrapbook MAX! Help sub-menu
    Then type the words for the search...

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine

Default Thanks!

Good thinking. I've been through the PDF instructions, but it was a lot to take in, and I probably missed that part. Thanks, and I'm on my digital way!

Thank you so much. I guess I thought I'd press "send" and my whole scrapbook would come back to me in a couple of weeks, all complete. Duh, no, it couldn't be that simple.

Don't hesitate if you have any question.

Sandrine