+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default The Groove December 2011 Freebie Challenge

Welcome to The Groove's Monthly Freebie Challenge!

Each month, we feature a great freebie mini-kit and a scrapbooking challenge.

All you need to do is download the freebie to make your challenge pages. Then, create a layout (or layouts) that steps up to the challenge, upload it to the

Groove Newsletter Challenges gallery and post a link to your layout in a reply to this thread.

Details about this month's freebie and challenge are below!

From Sandrine:

The Reindeer Village kit will be released in the SBM store on December.This addon has been designed especially for The Groove Challenge.

I want to share this special freebie because:

1. Soon it will be Christmas, and I want to give SBM users a Christmas gift!

2. Iím very new in the SBM store so this is a way for you to discover my work.

3. And I also want SBM users to have the very first look at my next kit: Reindeer Village!

The Challenge

With these adorable freebie, you could easily make two layouts! So, that's the challenge!

First layout

Make a page with ALL the items included in the freebie. You can use them as many times as you want. You should have an ONLY ONE photo that you should place into the frame (item: KapiScrap_ReindeerVillage_embie10).Please donít modify the colors of the embies and the papers for this challenge.

Second layout

Make a page with ALL the items included in the freebie. You can use them as many times as you want. You should have two photos on your pages and each photo should be placed into a circle frame. You should also add two papers into a circle frame. Please donít modify the colors of the embies and the papers for this challenge.

Be sure to check out the December 2011 issue of The Groove. Get inspired to scrap beautiful Christmas pages, and all the details about the "Christmas Cheer" Expansion Pack for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0, BRAND NEW FOR 2011!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Karin; 01-01-2012 at 09:55 AM.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Hello!

This is Sandrine!!!

I hope that you'll be a lot to join this new challenge. I have made especially for you this addon to Reindeer Village (well it's like a "mini kit")... and as I know you LOVE circles :-) I have included a frame circle.

So when I wrote the challenge I thought that my new kit Reindeer Village would be released later... but finally it was already on store yesterday. You could see my layouts in the SBM gallery.

Well, well, I hope that you'd like this new challenge!!! and you'll have fun with this addon to... Reindeer Village!!!

So... download the addon... read the instructions... and start your pages! You have all the month to create your two layouts.

Sandrine

Page 1 - Love the Kit KapiColors

[IMG][/IMG]

I just downloaded and I only have one color of paper in the scrap section to choose from for this page? I don't have the tan or dark colored paper? I even tried downloading twice. Are these other two papers hidden somewhere? I always have trouble finding my downloaded items, so this is nothing new with me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Page 2

[IMG][/IMG]

the beige and blue with reindeer are in the backgrounds. (that tab looks like a page with a wrench) Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
    I just downloaded and I only have one color of paper in the scrap section to choose from for this page? I don't have the tan or dark colored paper? I even tried downloading twice. Are these other two papers hidden somewhere? I always have trouble finding my downloaded items, so this is nothing new with me. Any help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
    Thanks Kimmyann for replying.

In Scrapbook MAX you have 2 folders for papers:
    Backgrounds: the largest size (for me 12 x 12)
    Paper scraps: the smallest size (for me 6 x 6)

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine
    Last edited by KapiScrap; 12-02-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Kimmyann,

Your 2 layouts are very beautiful!!!! You were so quick :-)

Sandrine

Thank you Sandrine for the pretty mini and for hosting the challenge! Pretty layouts Kimmyann!

Okay, I can't find a background tab with a wrench anywhere. I know I have the current version too! Is that supposed to be on the tool bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Page 2

[IMG][/IMG]