+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Okay, and I am obviously computer challenged since I attached your page to my question! I found the background tab, but it was under page settings and there was no sign of a wrench? I am really slow with this. Thanks again for your help.

very cute kit. Thanks for the kit and the challenge!

Courtyney, when you find the background tab (it ihas a small wrench on it) click the Background image, once that box opens, the left side shows all the different kits and background, find the reindeer addon image, click on it, you will then see the back grounds. You will be a Pro in no time

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyV View Post
    Okay, and I am obviously computer challenged since I attached your page to my question! I found the background tab, but it was under page settings and there was no sign of a wrench? I am really slow with this. Thanks again for your help.

no wrench seen on the background tab in SBM2. It is under the settings tab, next to the delete a page. If you would like to use it as a paper scrap, you can open the paper tab, browse, thru and navigate to find the background kit you would like to use

Courtney, Sorry if I haven't replied but I"m in France... that was the night when you asked your question. Is it OK now?

Letha, Great pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandrine

I have SBM2 - I have 3 tabs 1st has page with green + (add a page), 2nd has page with red X (remove a page), 3rd has page with a little grey wrench (Backgrounds/page settings for Size).

Sorry if I confused someone, just trying to help her get to the right tab, for backgrounds.

Or you can right click on your page (in the workspace)...

A popup menu appears
    Select Settings
    Than the Page Settings dialog will appear
    You have 2 tabs in the top of the dialog
    Select the tab Background
    Then click on the Select button which is next to Background image
    Then a new window called "Select Image" appears

This window has 2 parts:
    Category - Files
    Select the proper category ie the addon and then you'll see that in the right part of this window (Files) the background will appear.

NB: In SBM you have 2 kinds of papers:
    Background papers
    Paperscraps

The background ones are the largest papers. From my side their size is always 12 x 12 to guarantee a good quality when printed. The background papers can be used for the background of the page as well as paper scraps.

The paper scraps are smaller... For this addon their size is 6 x 6... so we generally use them as "paper scrap".

In SBM you can add any items through the GUI - Menu Object -> Add...
    and for Background you should select the Page Settings option... as I have described or as Kimmyann did... ie menu Page -> Settings...
    But you can also use the drag-and-drop feature.

Hope that it helps.

Sandrine

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    I have SBM2 - I have 3 tabs 1st has page with green + (add a page), 2nd has page with red X (remove a page), 3rd has page with a little grey wrench (Backgrounds/page settings for Size).

Sorry if I confused someone, just trying to help her get to the right tab, for backgrounds.
    I am SO SORRY Kimmy!!! I didn't realize that was a wrench...I was wrong...I guess I will look better before I open my mouth next time

Letha, Don't worry about it. We (all) can help Courtney find her backgrounds, due to the different ways we all use this program. Nobody uses it the same. I have seen threads where the SBM family was talking about different ways to do different things and I learned a lot. So Hugs and Kisses!!!

Another beautiful freebie! Thank you for becoming one of the designers who challenge us each month. I used all the goodies--I hope correctly. Happy Holiday season to everyone in SBM. It has been a pleasure getting to know everyone and sharing ideas.
    Last edited by grannywin; 12-03-2011 at 09:10 PM.