+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

here's the photos of how to make the booklet up after printing

I made this one as an inspirational quote booklet, not a photo in sight lol

this one has been made on card, and as per norm when I need something it's gone walkabout so I had to manually poke all the holes through with scissors instead of using a hole punch.

A tip for making the booklet longer lasting is to laminate them once they have been cut and scored, or you can use hole punch reinforcers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	36254
    The finished product
    Click image for larger version

Name:	My-Scrapbook-001-Page-2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	36253
    Last edited by angelwithin; 12-03-2011 at 09:01 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Fiona, I am afraid the "older" program doesn't like this template. I couldn't upload it to SBM-vs. 1. Your sample was so nice. It tempted me to create my own template if the time allows. It will be fun to see what is displayed on this forum this month. Guess this is another reason for me to finally upgrade! Santa.....are you listening?

Very pretty Fiona!

Love it! This is a wonderful challenge and I'm working on mine. Should be up for showing soon.

Debby
    My buddies are Granny, Wolvsie35, angelwithin, twpclerk, moonlightpearl, Vanessa, Wickel, Smile, Eye and Pink Lollipop

Call me stumped and intrigued... I've got it downloaded... there goes my Sunday afternoon, LOL - This is why I haven't been on SBM in so long.. I start scrapping, and you can't get me off this darn computer!! Housework, laundry... Bah.. it'll wait.. Same reason I haven't picked up a book in ages.. once I start, I can't stop till I'm done! last night was the first time I scrapped in ages, I was up till 1:30 a.m.!! OYE.... - K, this looks fun.. off I go.. Thanks a bunch Fionna, very cool!

Did this one for Khloie, I will post pictures of finished projects later.
    Credits -This was done with elements from Wolvsie and the Gallery. (its hard to find items for N and Q)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

That's awesome Kimmyann! Great Idea!!

Fabulous creations Kimmyann!. This one is certainly something different. I can't make a decision on what I want to do yet. I'll be back when I figure it out!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Thanks Everyone!! I love this little book, its so cute!! Nice thing about it, I can print it out and put it together over and over. It really didn't take that long or much effort. I did laminate the whole thing.

[IMG][/IMG]

While putting this together I realized I had objects from FSID- Animal Crackers (G)(one of Finoa's charity kits) and the Pig is from Knzus's - Little Farm (P)..... Just want to make sure everyone gets their credits