+ Reply to Thread

Default Trouble installing to 2nd computer

Hello--have been having problems installing SM 2 to a 2nd computer using a backup disk. When I insert disk into computer it opens up and I can see the files, but there is no installer or anything. Not sure if there is something I am overlooking or what.

Can someone please help me with this or direct me to someone that can?

Hello!

Are you using a back up disk that you purchased, or one you made yourself? Can you tell me which files you see when you insert the disk? Thanks!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

[B]Hi Karin and thanks for your reply. I think that in the process of trying to send you a copy of what files were on disk I may have messed something up. Also I am wondering, if I am trying to make a back up disk on a computer running XP and install it on one running Windows 7, would that make a difference? Could you please send me directions on how to make another back up disk?

Thank you

Hello!

So that I can best assist you, can you please send me a quick email at support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order number or invoice? Thanks!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks Karin--just sent the info you requested.