Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

it is black (Deanne is colour blind I think)

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by wench View Post
      I really don't think we hve premade biscuit dough...we have premade pizza dough...but I make that in my bread maker, surely that isn't the same/....no you would have to put sugar in it.
      Yeah we have it in Australia... I have seen it heaps but never used it... I saw some today in Woolworths supermarket called Auntie Kath's or something like that.. I remember years and years ago buying pre packed scone dough and whopping it to break it open LOL

which reminds me of an email I got where this woman was sitting in her car waiting for someone
      She heard a bang and felt a whack in the back of her head and grabbed her head
      she felt a really huge soft lumpy ball of something hanging out of the back of her head
      poor woman was afraid to move - she rang 000 ( 911) and told the emergency operator to send an ambulance and that she had been shot in the head - was scared to move because she felt her brain protruding from the wound in her head
      She just held her " brain" in until the ambulance came..
      The guys just cracked up when they saw her
      What had happened was a pack of pre made scone dough had exploded on the back seat ( she'd been shopping) and this big lump of dough after the bang smacked her in the back of the head ... shed felt it and thought her brains were hanging out!!!! ROFL

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Yeah i have had that email....you probably sent it to me!! lol

Ok I see.....I must have a clear direction in what i want at the supermarket and not veer off track!! lol, I must look next time I go, the posibilities are endless at what new things I could buy!!

Look out Rick a whole new weeks of new recipes to try!

Got any more Letha, however you better use a different kit to advertise this time, this one is well and truly stolen the show hahahahaha

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

LOL.... Deanne too funny!! I know if they don't stay cold enough they will pop!! We had some pop in ice chest one time and it made Big Mess!! Also Lights went out one time for a while and they popped in the drawer of fridge, another huge mess

I will have to try the Black/Brown Gunk just to see what its about!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Letha
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

who knew my apple dumplings recipe would stir up so much (LOL) I have a few recipe pages to get done from snacks that my sisters and I created at during our sisters weekend this past weekend. I promise I will not use this kit to do them. LOL

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Use what ever kit you want Letha!!! This thread was hot for 2 days!!! Most excitement we have had in a while and I haven't laughed as hard as I did last night when she said "Black Gunk" It made my day today, everytime I thought about it I laughed out loud!!
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                • Nov 2011

lol just say the word and i will send you some!!

Letha yes...what else can you make a thread run hot wiht??

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

If I can't find it here somewhere i want a SMALL jar of the Black Gunk
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

OK, we have small, we actually have the sample sachets, but not sure where to get them from. However I am sure you will like it so a small jar will be good, it goe a long way!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

You can buy it online at aussiefoodshop ( add all the http's and www and dot coms) I cant put the link here
                      The postage will be the killer! Kaye it would cost about $15 - $20 postage.. I paid quite a bit just to send the little samples to Granny years ago.
                      Now Kimmyann if you get some please rememeber DO NOT spread it thick like you do peanut butter...it would taste revolting that way... you have to spread it very thinly on top of fairly thick butter.. then its beautiful... but is it an acquired taste?? Maybe? Aussies love it but we grew up with it.. I certainly hope you do get to try it and I'd love to hear what you think of it LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
                        • Nov 2011

Ouch!!

I want to know what she thinks too!! lol

Comment

• Letha
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2007

I think a great challenge would be to scrap some of our favorite foods and foods that we dislike. I think that would really help us learn more about each other's cultures.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

sounds interesting Letha.. I'm sure Kaye the challenger is listening LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
                              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Letha View Post
                              I think a great challenge would be to scrap some of our favorite foods and foods that we dislike. I think that would really help us learn more about each other's cultures.
                              Good idea....when I was making tea last night, I thought I should take a photo of it...it did make me think as to a challenge.....I might just have an idea!!

I will work on it....I have another idea as well....might be many challnges this month lol

Comment

• Letha
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Feb 2007

bring it on

Comment

Working...
                                X