+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Carmel Creme

lol..... in Texas we call the whop biscuits!!! because you whop on edge of counter to open them.

Kaye they are the premade biscuits that come in a can form.

]we have premade biscuits in packet....like this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37483[/ATTACH
    Attached Images

ok I just googled biscuits in a can and have never seen anything like that in Australia!! Maybe I just haven't looked hard enough, but can't say I have heard of it.

So it is dough? what kind of dough, cause those aple dumplings look pretty good, great to have on these cold winter nights. We were sitting on 4C about an hour ago.

The ones Letha is talking about is the Dough preshaped as a biscuit. The come in the fridge part of the store. I don't know if your area has Hungryman, Pilsbury, Etc.....

Yes Dough..... Look by the premade cookies you just cut and bake, or pie shell dough, premade pizza dough???

Yes Looking at them makes me want a pan with a Gallon of Ice Cold Milk, and then a cozy bed I could Saw some Logs then ZZZZzzzzzz

never heard of them, different countries, different products....and different speach...i remember when i went to America many year ago we got these chocolate bars made from Hershies?? They were amazing!! For any Australiand they tasted like esting Nutella and peanut paste together....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm. I grabbed a number of them and took them home with me.

I really don't think we hve premade biscuit dough...we have premade pizza dough...but I make that in my bread maker, surely that isn't the same/....no you would have to put sugar in it.

Kaye looking at your picture, them are more like crackers. A biscuit is made of flour and it rises. We open them up and put white gravy with sauages broke up in the gravy over them. We sop up everything with biscuits, honey, fried eggs over easy, jelly and bisuits.... on and on.

You can use bisquick and make home made biscuits. I am sure you can find recipe for biscuits. It not hard.

My Great Grand mother had a Crock on her counter and she kept flour in it. When we all would show up she would take the crock add some milk and lard and move it around untill she made a dough ball, then make biscuits and cook. Them was the best biscuits in the World. She made it look so easy!!! When I tried, they would break teeth