+ Reply to Thread

Thread: polls

Hybrid View

Default polls

can anyone tell me why ?
    when asked if i wanted to poll, i said no but it would not take that answer,
    it would not let me go any further until i did it.
    any input would be most appreciated
    thanks

Can you please clarify what you mean? What "poll" do you mean and when did this happen?
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Default polls

I,m sorry, i did not explain myself very well. will try again.
    when i submitted my scrapbook,at the end of it there was a section that asked if i would like to do a poll, i didn't want to so i unclicked the box, then went to proceed but it would not let me go any further . Kept coming up with you have not filled out the questions, please go back.
    once i had filled it out it let me go on.
    Ihope i have explained it a little better,& i will try again & see what happens.
    thanks for you reply
    Jo

I see now. You probably checked the "Yes, post a poll with this thread" box when posting your message. If you do not check this box, it will not create a poll with your thread. I wouldn't worry about it for now, but if it keeps happening, let us know.
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!

Default poll

thanks for you reply.
    Thought i would let you know that i did another & it worked fine , i must have done somthing wrong the last time .
    sorry to have bothered you. & thanks again
    Jo