+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We were typing together Fi! I'm being very virtuous as you can see from my post.

Yep, already had the pleasure of the sneeze!

Nah, don't really go for gory details, although I can post a pic of the scar if you really want me to ... only kidding!

FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are on the mend. Like everyone else said, take it easy, no need to rush into anything! It will be good to have you back in here.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

I am so glad things will be getting better for you now. I had mine over 25 years ago and it has not negatively impacted my life at all. Take the time to heal Hun. You never know when you might feel like wearling a Bikini, lol.

You were missed.

xxoo
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

I was stupid as I felt so good and no one was here to sweap the floors so I did it very slowly and it made me feel terrible for a week.So just rest.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Thanks all. I'm taking it real slow, even though I feel great. My husband is just great, he won't let me do anything, and he's keeping the house lovely and tidy so I won't feel tempted. I am walking every day as the hospital encourage this, but we just take several short walks a day and I decide when I want to go and whether I want to go. I've not been sleeping very well but slept much better last night and was even able to complete a nice hand made thank you card for my army of Florence Nightingales at the hospital.

Thanks all for your good wishes.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Hey Spirit, I am so glad to see you posting again...Sorry to hear about the operation, but I'm glad to hear everything is going ok...Please take it easy, and don't rush the healing process...Trust me...<wink>
    ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!