+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A super Challenge indeed,but I am not sure how to give comments to every one but your photos/shot is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelle View Post
    A super Challenge indeed,but I am not sure how to give comments to every one but your photos/shot is just awesome.
    Hi Pelle,

Welcome!! You should be able to click on the layouts in the forum, and if they are linked to the person's gallery it will take you there. You can then make a comment in the individuals gallery below their layout and credit info.

WOW...great pages everyone...I love making layouts like this sometimes...It comes in handy when you want to display a photo, without having to make it so small to fit into layouts...You have come up with some great ideas...
    I wanted to apologize to all of you as well, it looks like I gave you all the link to the smaller Flair button....I will send out an email to everyone with the link to the other size in case you want it...sorry about that....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Here's mine. I used Moonbeam's lovely new Patch of Blue Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

My second page for the Challenge. Kit used "For The Love of Freedom" by DLT (Donna Thomas)

My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Another photo for the Challenge

10 of my grandmothers 13 children out on the farm

Using some of CraftyScraps embies from "Icy Blue Christmas" and "Foggy Nights"

Great LOs Everyone!!!

I Used Evening Romance by Kanzus

[IMG][/IMG]

Awesome pages everyone!!! xox
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Cool Scarlet's Birthday Surprise

Hi y'all!

As you know I've been away for a while and this is the first LO I've done since my return from hospital, so I hope I'm not too late to join in the fun.

I chose this photo for the challenge because the expression on my granddaughter's face tells the story so well, there is no need for words.

The flair is my own, the two frames behind the small photos are from DGO Pink Lemonade and the extra balloons and sparkles are from SBM Cakes and Candles. That's it really.

Fun challenge Wolvsie.

Blessings - FS xx
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song