+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M.i.a...

Hybrid View

Default M.i.a...

Hey ladies!!

I know I've been missing in action for so long.. but my stupid computer won't work It takes forever to download anything, jams at every interval.. I just give up.. I'll be back when I get a new one.. or can figure out how to download the program onto my work computer.. (that would not be a good idea) LOL
    You're LO's are beautiful..totally makes me want to play!
    I see Kimmy Ann is back too!! Whoot whoot - Where the heck did you go gurl??
    Thinking of you all - hope all is well!!

Hope to be back in the challenges soon
    Kel
    xx

Wondered where you were, you have been missed, not the same without your cheery self around. Sorry to hear about your P.C, mine crashed too and I had to buy a new one. I lost loads of stuff (boo hoo) I hope you will be back with us soon....in the meantime take care.

Hurry up and get back.Miss you.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Kel~bell....get your butt back in my challenges...*as soon as you can*
    I am sorry about your computer...I wish we lived closer, I'd give ya a laptop...we have 3 laptops in the house, plus a desktop..lol..all on wireless networking...<wink> and they are never all in use...lol...we are computer freaks here...hehehe...I hope you are back up and running soon...I miss seeing your wonderful layouts...((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

kel - you do know that your cousin's husband is a computer technician right? Did you forget that seriously? all it takes is dinner - and he is easy remember KD or Hambruger helper! lol.
    MIss ya around here!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Miss you too, hope to have you back soon. Computer problems are such a bear!!