+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Help... the Halloween Expansion Kit really screwed up Scrapbook Max 2.0

I've downloaded the Halloween Expansion Pack... run it and now I can't open anything. Can't use the Embellishments, load pictures or Scraps. When I try and open anything it says "Can't open it (Error 28) or unzip the template file. This goes for older templates as well as the new ones. Everything was working fine until I downloaded the Halloween Pack.

I'm running the latest version 2.0.7

Suggestions???

Thank you.

Nancy

I'm sure Karin or someone from admin will be along shortly to help you.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi Nancy!

Sorry you're having trouble enjoying the pack. Actually, installing an expansion pack won't affect any of the other content on your computer - so it sounds like this issue may have been a coincidence.

What I would suggest is that you uninstall and then reinstall Scrapbook MAX! itself, to see if that resolves the issue. This could be the solution to the problem.

However, the error that you've described could indicate a problem with your hard drive. You might want to consider having this looked into to avoid further problems with your files.

Best,
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Thanks for the response Karin,

I first tried rebooting the computer before uninstalling the program... and wonders of wonders, it worked. Usually error 28 is a device driver error... which they tell you to try rebooting as sometimes an error occurs when starting up. This time it worked.

Thanks,

Nancy

Hi Nancy - I'm glad that this worked! Hope you enjoy the pack!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")