• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

very unexpected news!!!

Well ladies, as many of you know I am a mother of two young babies my oldest will be three in January, and my youngest will be a year and a half in November. My husband and I decided that the family was finished, and he has his vasectomy back in March. Much to my surprise, I just found out that I am pregnant! Not sure how far along I am just yet, but we figure it is somwhere around 8 - 10 weeks already. Nothing like very unexpected news to change your whole world all over again.
    Still have to tell my boss. Not sure how to do it really since i work in an all male industry. My 6 colleagues are men, and well, my boss is sending me on all kinds of training (I also only started here three months ago) Wish me luck ladies on all counts!
    Tin Tin
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within
  • cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your Husband Tin Tin. How wonderful. A summer baby. Lovely news!

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Oh WOW. Huge surprise for sure - good luck with everything.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

This little person wants so much for you to be its Mother enjoy congratulations on your little miracle fonzzy

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Congratulations on your very big surprise!!!

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

wonderful unexpected news, congratulations xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Letha
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

Congratulations! I know things will work out for you! There is always a master plan. We may not know it at the time but there is!

Comment

• tin tin
                Digi Sage
                • Oct 2010

thank you ladies. I appreciate all the encouraging comments. It is always great to feel better about what is going on with us

Comment

• alohagrrl
                  • Nov 2010

That's wonderful news! Babies are such a blessing, but that must have been quite a shock for you guys. lol I had that same kind of shock when I found out I was expecting little Sarah. My three were teenagers! Congratulations!

Comment

• makeyesup
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2006

Congrats, babies are miracles and wonderful to love and cherish.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• lindaathome
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jan 2010

Congratulations Tin Tin. Everything happens for a reason and although you may think was an unexpected surprise, it was obviously meant to be. Best of luck with everything.
                      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• eye
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

This is wonderful news.I also decided not to have anymore and then I got surprised at the age of 42.Best thing that ever happened.You must be so excited.I am so happy for you.xo
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

I am excited, but do not want to get my hopes up too high until we pass the 12 week mark. I don't even really know where I am. I am thinkin around 8 weeks, but not entirely sure. So many things can happen between now and then, and it is such a precious gift, so to have my hopes high, only to have that gift taken away from me, would really suck. so yeah, I am excited, but trying to keep it to aminimum for now
                          Thank you ladies though for all your kindness. It helps me remember that no matter what life works in the ways that we need it to, and that a greater plan is there even if you did not intend one to be

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

Congrats and wish you luck on the job front as well.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Ohhhhhhh Tin Tin, I am so happy for you...this is awesome news, and a huge miracle....Obviously the big guy upstairs didn't think you were finished with your family...<wink> Does anyone know what the odds for getting pregnant in this situation? I had my tubes tied a long time ago due to the open heart surgery/herat attack....and what I wouldn't do for another little one....Mine are all grown up already....
                              I will pray everything goes well for you hun! Congratulations!!!!! ((HUGS))
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X