X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tin tin
    Digi Sage
    • Oct 2010

Well Michelle, In the case of a vasectomy it is one in five, however, not sure for the tying of tubes. Will be getting that done after the baby is born, to make sure there will be no more plesant accidnets lol.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• Carena
      Digi Sage
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
      Well Michelle, In the case of a vasectomy it is one in five, however, not sure for the tying of tubes. Will be getting that done after the baby is born, to make sure there will be no more plesant accidnets lol.
      LOL - I'm sure there have been a number of people caught out with the 1 in 5.
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2009

all these wonderful words of encouragement - I say.. HA HA SUCKA!! LOL Only 'cause I'm her cousin...
        Ahhh, everything happens for a reason, and this is just proof that you're crazier than me!!
        All kidding aside - you're an awesome mommy and I'm happy for you and JF (happy it's you and not me!!)) Bahh, I can't stop.. Ahem.. sorry.. right...Congrats!!

Love ya
        xx

Comment

• tin tin
          Digi Sage
          • Oct 2010

Your a ham Kelly - you realize this is all you!!! Your the one who jinxed me with all that "r U prgnant talk" and then Jenn E too - yeah - it was bound to happen! lol.

Comment

• SBM Diane
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2010

Congratulations to you and your family!! Children are our greatest blessings!

Comment

• tin tin
              Digi Sage
              • Oct 2010

Soo......we thought we were at 10 weeks or more given the dates and all - only to go and see the doctor and hear no heartbeat. My doctor sent me for an ultrasound to see where we are at, and turns out there is only one baby - super healthy heart who is only 8 weeks old. Needless to say that the stress of something going wrong when it was an "accident" that took a while to get my head around is all gone. I am officially the excited pregnant baby momma! FINALLY!!!! I was getting alittle worried, but I guess subconsiously I was leaving a door open in case he or she was not really meant to be......but having seen the ultrasound - HE OR SHE IS!!!!
              Yeah!
              Thanks for all the nice comments and encouragement.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2010

I am happy for you tin tin. I am glad everything is okay. I wish the very best to you and your family!

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Glad to hear everything is ok!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• cheesepiece
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2010

Delighted all is good for you Tintin....All the best to you and your family and for the new baby. Keep us posted how you are getting along.

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Awesome news!!!! Congrats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X