+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Congratulations Tin Tin. Everything happens for a reason and although you may think was an unexpected surprise, it was obviously meant to be. Best of luck with everything.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

This is wonderful news.I also decided not to have anymore and then I got surprised at the age of 42.Best thing that ever happened.You must be so excited.I am so happy for you.xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am excited, but do not want to get my hopes up too high until we pass the 12 week mark. I don't even really know where I am. I am thinkin around 8 weeks, but not entirely sure. So many things can happen between now and then, and it is such a precious gift, so to have my hopes high, only to have that gift taken away from me, would really suck. so yeah, I am excited, but trying to keep it to aminimum for now
    Thank you ladies though for all your kindness. It helps me remember that no matter what life works in the ways that we need it to, and that a greater plan is there even if you did not intend one to be
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Congrats and wish you luck on the job front as well.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Ohhhhhhh Tin Tin, I am so happy for you...this is awesome news, and a huge miracle....Obviously the big guy upstairs didn't think you were finished with your family...<wink> Does anyone know what the odds for getting pregnant in this situation? I had my tubes tied a long time ago due to the open heart surgery/herat attack....and what I wouldn't do for another little one....Mine are all grown up already....
    I will pray everything goes well for you hun! Congratulations!!!!! ((HUGS))
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Well Michelle, In the case of a vasectomy it is one in five, however, not sure for the tying of tubes. Will be getting that done after the baby is born, to make sure there will be no more plesant accidnets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    Well Michelle, In the case of a vasectomy it is one in five, however, not sure for the tying of tubes. Will be getting that done after the baby is born, to make sure there will be no more plesant accidnets lol.
    LOL - I'm sure there have been a number of people caught out with the 1 in 5.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

all these wonderful words of encouragement - I say.. HA HA SUCKA!! LOL Only 'cause I'm her cousin...
    Ahhh, everything happens for a reason, and this is just proof that you're crazier than me!!
    All kidding aside - you're an awesome mommy and I'm happy for you and JF (happy it's you and not me!!)) Bahh, I can't stop.. Ahem.. sorry.. right...Congrats!!

Love ya
    xx

Your a ham Kelly - you realize this is all you!!! Your the one who jinxed me with all that "r U prgnant talk" and then Jenn E too - yeah - it was bound to happen! lol.

Congratulations to you and your family!! Children are our greatest blessings!