Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

I remember when I was kid, we always had to wear a hat when we went into the city! Now its jeans everywhere.
    Kaye: on the 31st... yeah dress up hey! wear my hat - I dont think so!! But Ian & I probably doing a skit so will look pretty stupid I think LOL
    Re Luch Friday : I aint getting Lunch ready on a "Should" be travelling down here girl! You small hick country town people are so laid back!!! LOL Let me know if it's a WILL be and were on!

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

OHH! talk to the hand!! Well, I will tell you the moment we travel down (thursday) because I can't guarantee it is going to happen until it happens....and it's the OTHER small town country hick, aka Rick that is the indecisive one. NOT ME!

And I can't WAIT to see the skit! I want to see if I can make a hat, not too sure I can though, but if I do I will make a scrap page with me and my hat :-D

Oh and there is bound to be a scrap page of you and Ian!! WATCH THIS SPACE GIRLS FOR MOONBEAM LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE LOL

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Thats it.. I'm not doing it now! anyway I close this thread and lock it when the challenge is over so you cant post here. I will have to have you banned from the site I think!
        and tell Rick the Hick to make up his mind!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
          • Nov 2011

lol....um this isn't the challenge thread by the way mwaaahaaaahaaaa.

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

O Yeah... but then again... you are a challenge LOL mmwwwaaaaa back

Comment

• Letha
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

Now now ladies I feel the love! I didn't want to start anything with the hat page don't want to get on Deanne's bad side but, Wench, I would love to see those pics!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

That's It Letha ... if you weren't so good at your layouts you'd be sacked LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

Letha you have my word on that one hehe

I will be filming the skit and taking photos, Dee can you make a kit to suit please....... is that asking too much?

Comment

• Moonbeam
                    • Mar 2006

To suit what???? It suits me NOT to do it now...

Comment

• Saviscrap
                      • Nov 2011

LOL to suit your skit...... take your time there is no rush, you have till the 31st. Might be a clown kit maybe :-D

Comment

• Letha
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Feb 2007

Oh you two have me cracking up here! yhats ok Deanne, whatever kit you make to suit your kit, I'll probably find some pics to use to compliment it also. LOL

Comment

• Saviscrap
                          • Nov 2011

LOL glad to entertain letha...after all seems Dee is good at it if she has been asked to do a skit. She has gone quiet, she must be working on the kit......

And if my tax is up the creek I know who to blame, because I am working on it whilst keeping up with this thread!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

I'm not making a kit for my skit LOL.. I only make a fool of myself if I am promised anonymity... now the Wenchtable has put me off doing it LOL... Do you guys overseas know what a SKIT is? is that what you call it?

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

I know SBMax gives us unlimited space here but I think we just blew the budget LOL.
                              Now get back to doing your tax will ya! O!! By the way! Wenchtables I thought you had to actually earn money before you paid any tax? LOL
                              and for Letha in case you dont know what a skit is:
                              1. A short, usually comic dramatic performance or work; a theatrical sketch.
                              2. A short humorous or satirical piece .

Comment

• Letha
                                Layout Whiz
                                • Feb 2007

yep that is what a skit is here too. Whatever you choose to do, I am pretty sure you will be great at it. Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X