+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cilento Blush

Now now ladies I feel the love! I didn't want to start anything with the hat page don't want to get on Deanne's bad side but, Wench, I would love to see those pics!

That's It Letha ... if you weren't so good at your layouts you'd be sacked LOL

Letha you have my word on that one hehe

I will be filming the skit and taking photos, Dee can you make a kit to suit please....... is that asking too much?

To suit what???? It suits me NOT to do it now...

LOL to suit your skit...... take your time there is no rush, you have till the 31st. Might be a clown kit maybe :-D

Oh you two have me cracking up here! yhats ok Deanne, whatever kit you make to suit your kit, I'll probably find some pics to use to compliment it also. LOL

LOL glad to entertain letha...after all seems Dee is good at it if she has been asked to do a skit. She has gone quiet, she must be working on the kit......

And if my tax is up the creek I know who to blame, because I am working on it whilst keeping up with this thread!!

I'm not making a kit for my skit LOL.. I only make a fool of myself if I am promised anonymity... now the Wenchtable has put me off doing it LOL... Do you guys overseas know what a SKIT is? is that what you call it?

I know SBMax gives us unlimited space here but I think we just blew the budget LOL.
    Now get back to doing your tax will ya! O!! By the way! Wenchtables I thought you had to actually earn money before you paid any tax? LOL
    and for Letha in case you dont know what a skit is:
    1. A short, usually comic dramatic performance or work; a theatrical sketch.
    2. A short humorous or satirical piece .

yep that is what a skit is here too. Whatever you choose to do, I am pretty sure you will be great at it. Have fun!