+ Reply to Thread

Default Version 1.5 not working; please advise

I have an older version of Scrapbook MAX, 1.5 I believe. It has recently stopped working correctly. I no longer have any buttons on my menu bar. I can view my pages, but that's about all. I came to the site to look for updates and found out that now there is a version 2.0. Since I already purchased the older version, can I update to the newer version for free or is there a cost involved?

If I can't update to version 2.0 without cost, what should I do to restore version 1.5?

I haven't allowed the program to search for updates for sometime (when the message popped up asking if I wanted to do so) b/c in the past when I allowed it to, all of my imported embellishments and papers disappeared and I had to reinstall them. Is there a way to get around this problem?

My kids and I really enjoy using your program, and we would appreciate help to know how to get it running right again.

Thank you.

If you try to uninstall and reinstall the program it might help. If you are running a newer version of computer windows 7 Scrapbook max 1.5 might not want to work on it for it was not upgraded once they came out with version 2.0. Scrapbook Max Version 2.0 is new software and not just upgraded so it is not free. Hopefully someone more techy can help you with your questions better than I can.