+ Reply to Thread

Default Creating Slide Shows

If you haven't tried creating a slide show with Scrapbook Max, give it a try. Keep a general theme, but each page can be different. This program is so much easier to use than Powerpoint. You can also easily print a jpg picture of each slide. I use slide shows for special birthdays, anniversaries, and class reunions. You can easily create an autoload CD of the show. The most recent slide show had 50 slides with music and worked perfectly. Enjoy giving this a try.

This is a great idea and super as gifts also to family. I've been meaning to give it a try but never got to it yet. It's on my "TO DO LIST". LOL
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention again. LOL. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

How do you do it fonzzy

How do you make a slide show with SBM Fonzzy

Thank you Grannywin. I forgot Scrapbook Max 2.0 could make slide shows with music. I have never tried it. I am not even sure if I know how to do it. Could you post the instructions or a link to a tutorial on the website?

Thank you,
    Diane

Sorry for the delay. I am working on another Slide show in Powerpoint and wish I could start over in SBM. SBM is so much easier to use. Start by making more than one page in this program. Create the first page. Then click on Page, Add, blank page. Keep adding pages until you used all your picture available. I used 50 pages in my last show. Next, add music by clicking the music button on the top of the screen. It looks like a note. The music must be OGG format. A lot of free music programs will convert any music to OGG. It will only play in written order or random. You can't select a slide like in Powerpoint. I used it more for mood music anyway. For the school reunion, I played 50's music. Next step is to create a slide show--FILE, PUBLISH TO, SLIDESHOW. That saves it to the computer. i prefer to save it to a CD (Publish to CDSLIDESHOW). Be sure to use a CD-R and not a rewrite disk. Saving to a CD creates an automatic slide show that anyone can use. Please let me know how you enjoyed trying this feature. It makes a great gift or wonderful entertainment for a special celebration. If you want to see an example, I will post three slides in the "Look at my Layout" forum. I used the 8 x 10 size in case anyone wanted copies of the pages.
    Last edited by grannywin; 11-07-2011 at 11:40 PM.

Here a few examples of pages I used in the last slide show for a school reunion. Our colors were purple and gold. The theme stayed the same, but the slide designs changed throughout the show.
    Attached Images