Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janarae
    • Oct 2009

Here is mine. I used different odds and ends from Michelle.

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

Okay, so lunch was hectic getting stuff done that I knew I was not doing tonight
      here is my layout all done with Fiona Storey's Happy Days kit. did little recolouring aside from the purple. Is it bad though that I took pictures deliberately when I got home of my son in his Tigger outfit to match the layout :O
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Thank you Michelle. I used several kits from Michelle and her design team.

Comment

• cheesepiece
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2010

Cycling along the Canal

Here's mine. Robyn was really proud to complete her cycle along the Canal.

Comment

• lindaathome
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2010

Such gorgeous and impressive LO's in here. I want to try to find some free time this weekend to get caught up. I love the creativity, imagination and presentation that everyone has come up with. Thumbs up everyone. Fabbilisciousnous at it's best!
            I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

HE HE - had some fun with this one. Freebie on my blog.
              Kind wishes from Carena
              Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
              Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Great variety of layouts with these colors. Made some items and used some items from SBM scrappers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Great LOs everyone. I used Michelle's Scary Monsters Kit and some of Fiona Storey's awesome Shapes.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• PixyGirl
                    • Aug 2008

This was a fun challenge - especially since all these colors were captured in pictures during the fall season.

Comment

• alohagrrl
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
                      Okay, so lunch was hectic getting stuff done that I knew I was not doing tonight
                      here is my layout all done with Fiona Storey's Happy Days kit. did little recolouring aside from the purple. Is it bad though that I took pictures deliberately when I got home of my son in his Tigger outfit to match the layout :O
                      You crack me up TinTin! That's totally something I would do. In fact, since I started scrapping I'm constantly looking for situations that I can scrap and my camera goes everywhere. I take three times as many pictures now!

Comment

• KapiScrap
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Jun 2010

Great pages!!!!!
                        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

Alohagrl......you are officially becoming an addict like the rest of us. My husband is always asking me why I have the camera to do the most simplest of things.....PHOTO OPS!! lol.
                          Good to know I am not the only kodak kid!

Comment

• Letha
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by tin tin View Post
                            Alohagrl......you are officially becoming an addict like the rest of us. My husband is always asking me why I have the camera to do the most simplest of things.....PHOTO OPS!! lol.
                            Good to know I am not the only kodak kid!
                            I will leave my wallet before I leave my camera! I read this somewhere and I so thought the writer was talking about me:

I have an illness
                            I acknowledge that I have an illness. Its not life-threatening. It doesn't cause me any pain or discomfort. In fact, it actually brings me a lot of peace and joy. I've had this illness almost all my life, and it is progressive in nature. It's getting more intense as the years go by. I didn't go to a doctor for the diagnosis.
                            Sometimes I'm a little sheepish about it when I get home from an outing and find that I've taken several hundred photos of an event while any uninfected person might have only taken a dozen. but the reality is that taking photos gives me a great sense of control and comfort. I don't have to rely solely on my brain to hold on to the memories we create because my camera has captured them too.

Just had to share with my fellow infected friends

Comment

• tin tin
                              Digi Sage
                              • Oct 2010

Letha - that saying is totally me. an afternoon of over 200 photos is not uncommon for me

Comment

• wolvsie35
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2007

You gals have made some wonderful pages in this challenge...Better then I imagined...Awesome job everyone!
                                Letha, love your words of wisdom for us infected ones...lol...It is so true...I have more dvd's of photo's lying around the house then movies...lol....But that is the purpose of keeping memories...<wink> So I'm with ya on that one....
                                I will be back tomorrow with a new challenge, and your freebies for this one...thanks for understanding...
                                If you were curious on why I wasn't here....to mkae a long story short...I fell down my darn stairs again...ugh...I'm slowly getting back to reality...lol...Whatever that is...hehe...
                                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X