Thread: Feature Request

Default Feature Request

To the programmers, a couple of features that would be nice to have...

1. A way to restore the the original object size. Many times when I scale an image, especially with the "Keep Aspect" turned off, I need to reset the image to it's original height & width. Unless I remember what the dimensions were (yeah, right...), I have to delete the object and import it again.

2. Display the object filename in the Properties or Browse dialog. I can't seem to ever remember which shape or image I used somewhere else in the project, i.e, photoshape-0036

Thanks for the suggestions.

REF: 13751

Adam Kapilik

Thanks, Adam

thats a great request. Id like to see that too. As far as scale goes, when I scale embellishments down, I just right click on the item and copy, then click on the bg and paste. This only works on the background, not to be confused with scrap paper. This works great if your are using corners or buttons or something you want more than one of and the same size. I hope you understood that, I think I confused myself.

Becca

This would be a great feature to be able to go back to the original proportions. Even WordPerfect graphics can do that.. It would save a lot of work.

Also it seems funny to me that you have to use shift to stop the "keep aspect" from working, when in Photoshop (and other scrapbook programs) you use shift to turn it on. Maybe that is just because I have used many different scrapbook programs and now I have to remember to use shift in an entirely different way. I can see, however, that for children and beginners it might be better to have the "keep aspect" be the default, but it could be turned on as a preference.