• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • welshsheep
    • Aug 2006

A big hello from the UK!

Hi

My name is Clare, and I live in the UK, and I am very new to digital scrappin!

I bought the full version of scrapbook max, and I am happy with it!

I thought there would be more layouts etc on it....is there a way I can get more?

So HELLO! Looks like a nice community!

Clare
    x
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by welshsheep View Post
    Hi

My name is Clare, and I live in the UK, and I am very new to digital scrappin!

I bought the full version of scrapbook max, and I am happy with it!

I thought there would be more layouts etc on it....is there a way I can get more?

So HELLO! Looks like a nice community!

Clare
    x

Yes you can get alot of layouts from the template section. So many free gifts from all kinds of reall nice people. They actually take their time to make these for us to use. You will love it here. WELCOME> By the way I am from Nova Scotia, Canada.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Welcome!

One question - did you install the Contents part of the program? It has lots of stuff! Then the templates and embellishments sections of the forum are just loaded with great things created by members.

Welcome and enjoy!
      Julie

Comment

• fergilan
        • Sep 2006

UK Whoopee!

Hi Clare Nice to see there are people from the UK I'm newbie too from cheshire (see my intro). I've managed to download some lovely templates and it is quite easy to do have a look at the jpg file to see if it is what you are looking for then download the sbt file.

My biggest problem with this forum is deciding which template to try first they are all gorgeous and I only hope I can make some so nice myself once I get the hang of it.

Ta Ta For now
        bev

Comment

Working...
        X