• Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Marine Disaster - New Zealand

Kit: In the Ocean Scene Building Kit by Carena's Designs

Template by Yin - Thank you

Rena Hits Reef in New Zealand and Oil spills everywhere and is washing up on the shore line with loss of life to native marine animals and fish.
    Currently this ship has a massive crack in the middle of it. Shipping containers are washing overboard and floating in the sea and washing up on shore. 11 Containers have dangerous goods in them when combined with water.
    This is a total disaster as far as New Zealand is concerned because we value our clean, green country so highly. Many devastated by this event.

Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Carena been watching on TV this is heart breaking New Zealand is a beautiful place I hope something can be done about it soon fonzzy

Comment

• Daydreamer
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2010

Oh, this is terrible!! Oil spills wreak sooo much damage and take sooo long to clear up. I really hope the cleanup goes well and that the damage can be limited! Thoughts & prayers for all . . .

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Thanks - they are working on it - but there is still 350 tons of fuel to get off the ship.
        Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Wow Carena! I did not see this on the news. Will be praying for everyone.

Comment

• Carena
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2007

They are still working getting fuel off the ship. Seems it might take couple of weeks - work seems so slow and frustrating. They are still having fuel spilling. I wish they would hurry up and get it all done before the ship breaks in half as there is a massive crack and they believe it will go eventually. The entire ship is now just scrap metal.
            Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
            X