X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chelogirl
    • Sep 2011

How to save using smt file?

I want to share my layout and i cant save it using smt. can someone help me please.

• lindaathome
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2010

Hi chelogirl. Do you have Version 2 Max software or the Trial software?

If you have V.02 and you are wanting to save your images externally that you create, Save your file first. Then you have some options on how to save it externally so you can share.

1.) Select File, Publish To - Images - it will give you a pop up box and ask you where you want to save the Workbook and what you want to name it. It will save all of the pages in this Workbook.

2.) To save a single page you can select Page - Save As Image - you will get the same pop up box and you can tell it where to save it and what to name it. This will save it as a phot image

3.) You can Group all elements of the page together as a single image. I find the easiest way to do this is click in the gray area outside the workspace, holding you left mouse key doen. drag across the entire page to the opposite side and corner. It should have selected everything on the page. Now select Edit-Group or right click your mouse and select group. Right click on the page and select Save as PNG. This will save it a PNG file, not as a phot image.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Hugs,

Linda
    Last edited by lindaathome; 10-09-2011, 10:51 AM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• chelogirl
      • Sep 2011

Thank you so much for your great help.

I will try it later.

thanks

====================

Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
      Hi chelogirl. Do you have Version 2 Max software or the Trial software?

If you have V.02 and you are wanting to save your images externally that you create, Save your file first. Then you have some options on how to save it externally so you can share.

1.) Select File, Publish To - Images - it will give you a pop up box and ask you where you want to save the Workbook and what you want to name it. It will save all of the pages in this Workbook.

2.) To save a single page you can select Page - Save As Image - you will get the same pop up box and you can tell it where to save it and what to name it. This will save it as a phot image

3.) You can Group all elements of the page together as a single image. I find the easiest way to do this is click in the gray area outside the workspace, holding you left mouse key doen. drag across the entire page to the opposite side and corner. It should have selected everything on the page. Now select Edit-Group or right click your mouse and select group. Right click on the page and select Save as PNG. This will save it a PNG file, not as a phot image.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Hugs,

Linda

Comment

• ValerieElaine
        Digi Sage
        • Aug 2008

You said you wanted to save as .smt Here's how I do it. I put the layout I want to share in its own scrapbook(e.g. TEST )then EXPORT tEMPLATE.
        iF YOU HAVE SEVERAL PAGES IN THE SCRAPBOOK,IT MAKES FOR A LARGE FILE THAT WON'T IMPORT INTO SBM.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
        X