+ Reply to Thread

Default How do i convert my template to an smt file?

I have a template that my daughter had bought for my scrapbooking and can not get it to load to scrapbook max ! It says that the file has to be smt ! How do i convert the template to that , so i may use it?

There are some really great templates but i can't use them ,because they are not are smt files! Can you please help me here ? I need all the help that i can get !

Thank you ,
    daneta

you can use it as an embellishment, bring it in that way, stretch to fit the page

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    you can use it as an embellishment, bring it in that way, stretch to fit the page

Thank you Angelwithin ! I just got on here and tried to add the Template that way. It streched just fine, I just CAN NOT change the areas that need it. Here is a Picture of the Template that I am trying to use ! and this is just what you see when I add it to the Layout. I CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING THAT NEEDS IT !!!

Ireally appriecate all the help that I can get ...I should already know this , but guess NOT !!!

Thanks,
    Daneta

Daneta,
    You could always use your papers and shapes to make close to the same layout. Do what is called scraplift from this one. I have done that by putting the template in the front and using my own papers to make things about the same shapes and sizes as on the template. If you really like the colors on the original I would sugest using the eye dropper. I hope my explanation helps some.

Most templates come as a psd file, some even have png files.If there are no png files ,I open the template in Photoshop or Paint shop and save each layer as a png.
    I then bring those files into SBM as photos or use them as a shape.
    My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole