• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Quick Page - Sunshine & showers

Hi everyone

I am attempting to release a daily freebie which is made from the kits I have in sttor, there are a couple of cluster frames up in the embellishment section and this is the 2nd quick page I've posted, hope you like it.

It is from my Sunshine & Showers kit which is in store

The file size is too big to place directly into this post so I have uploaded it to my 4shared site - click on the link below the image to download,

My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

click here to download

enjoy

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• chelogirl
    • Sep 2011

so beautiful,thank you so much. hope i can be a designer like you.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

thank you

we all started out saying 'I hope I can be a designer like you' I still look at other designers work and say 'I wish I was a designer like you' ....just get a graphics program and try things, never be scared of your program, the worst you'll do is learn something new (every mistake teaches you something about the program you work in) - before you know it you'll be posting and sharing the things you make and then you'll suddenly realise....I am a designer like you

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
      X