X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crafty_kitten
    • Oct 2011

Hi Everyone Newbie Here!

Hi there, my name is Lynn, and I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, My god that's a looooonnnnngggg time!..
    I am 53, Live in Runcorn, Cheshire, UK. I was married for 25 yrs and then I decided that it wasn't for me...lol. So now I have a fantastic partner that I have been with for 11yrs and I am very happy. I have 2 children, my daughter is married and has given me 6 wonderful grandchildren, 4 boys and 2 girls, aged between 11 yrs and 14 months. My son lives with me, he's 25 and I can't get rid of him.....lol.
    I like to have my finger in all the pies, If there is a new craft then I like to try it and won't give up till I have mastered whatever it is! I love my computer and do lots of things in PSP. I have been dabbling with digital scrapping and found it soooo easy and I am enjoying playing about with the kits from Scrapbook Max.
    Oh well that's enough about me, I am off now to read about the other newbies and see what goes on here.
    xx Lynn xx
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you here. Happy Scrapping.

Comment

• ksd_24_f
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2009

Lynn, I love you already! Welcome to the forum, you'll have soo much fun here! Hope you join us in the challenges they are a blast! with six grandchildren you must have tons of pictures to scrap!! Can't wait to see some of your LO's
      As for the hubby.. and marriage.. I've always said, a president can't be a president for more than 4yrs.. should be the same with a marriage.. move on - next! LOL - that being said, I've been with my hubby for nine years now.. I keep telling him I'm gonna trade him in, but he's still here! ha ha
      So welcome again! Happy scrapping. Any questions, don't be shy to ask - eveyone's super friendly and helpful in here!!
      Kelly

Comment

• cheesepiece
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2010

Hello Lynn, and a warm welcome to you!

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Welcome!
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• ValerieElaine
            Digi Sage
            • Aug 2008

Welcome ! I'm sure you will love it here.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Working...
            X