• cheesepiece
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2010

Thanks Letha.

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

Okay, I have to admist that at first I was like "oh god! Pink and hearts and holy hanna what am I going to do!" Took a while and thought I would have to do a lot of recolouring, but finally I love the way it turned out with very little recolouring. Thanks for the kit and the challenge. Turns out I really like this mini kit. Thanks Kirsten it is pretty
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• tin tin
        Digi Sage
        • Oct 2010

Told ya KSD I was vein and could totally do this! lol.
        About me...
        Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• ksd_24_f
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2009

I've started, erased, started.. can't get it just right.. I will be back with two LO's though, promise! Fonzzy, I love both your LO's, the way you placed everything, really perfect! Letha, same with yours - the actual LO of the embies is brilliant. I love the journaling as well. Diane, yours turned out so elegant and pretty, love it! Cheesepiece, soo creative, again, love the way you put the embies together, on the bottom of one LO and on the side of the second one.. really cool. Pixiegirl, I love the recolouring, that purple/blue one is soo pretty! Tin Tin, OMG, what gorgeous pictures you used! Love them both, the recoloruing was just right and the LO's are great.. you guys have all done awesome.. I gotta get to work! Busy weekend and too beautiful to be indoors.. I'll get to it this week

Comment

• alohagrrl
            • Nov 2010

I just love what everyone is coming up with! What a great idea... especially to make a page about ourselves. Sometimes we need a little help to remind us that we are special too.

Letha, what your daughter said about you brought tears to my eyes! How sweet!

Here are my pages. The first is about my baby Sarah, who is "kind of a big deal" to me.

The next is about me. I tried to come up with words I would use to describe myself. About that photo in the upper right corner... the one with me on a mechanical bull with drink in hand... pregnant.... I just have to say I only sat on it for the photo, and the drink was non-alcoholic! lol

Comment

Working...
            X