Designer Monthly Challenge - October 2011 - Hosted by Fiona Storey (again!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daydreamer
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2010

Praying for their health too

Comment

• Frannieanne
      • Oct 2010

Here is part 2. I used Christmas Moose and Christmas Morning. From Crafty scraps.

Comment

• Frannieanne
        • Oct 2010

It is amazing what I can do on vacation. I didn't get attention deficit, and I completed this challenge. Here is part 3 I used Blue Moon and Grungy Guy. For one of my pictures I used the same photo from part 2 and then an updated photo of everyone for the second one.

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

great pages Frannieanne

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

just a little heads up.......next month you have someone else to challenge you!

Kapicolors (Sandrine Boarqueiro-Verdun) will be your host for November

starting next year the Designer monthly challenge will be shared between KapiColors, Carena and myself.....I forsee lots of fun challenges ahead ......and because I am now going to be freed up the mid month challenge will be coming back (more for me to torture you with mwhahaha)

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Letha
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2007

uh oh! Ok, I'm getting my mind right! I will be ready! I will Be ready...I think I'll be ready..... can't wait

Comment

• angelwithin
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Nov 2006

Thank you to everyone who joined in with this months challenge

New Challenge will start on Monday - have lots of fun with Kapicolors

, Check out my store
                Here

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

Wow, I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to make it or not. Still have a lot to do to catch up, but here's my first page for this Challenge. I love what everyone has done.

My original page

My remake for this Challenge. I used Esther Barry's gorgeous Beauty Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

And here is my Part 2 entry. I used Deanne Gow-Smith's Black Leather Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• alohagrrl
                      • Nov 2010

Sorry this is late, but my internet has been out. Here's my last part.

Comment

Working...
                      X