+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

OK, here's my part 2 which, as it turns out, has nothing to do with part 1. These are pictures from our Hawaiian cowboy wedding a few years ago. Our dear friends sang as I walked down the aisle, on the arm of my son. The song is "Fall" by Clay Walker.

LOVE THAT SONG! It is one of my favorites. Great layout lady. Looks like your wedding was loads of fun Aloha.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I'm sooo sorry I'm late, but here's my step 1:
    and this is how it looked originally

I'd done it for a challenge here some time last year, but I wasn't too happy with the colours. I wanted something "old looking" but I'm not a "dull colour" kinda girl... So I spiked it up a bit with the flowers Loving the challenge so far. . . Will be back with step 2 soon too . . .

Ok, I'm back with part 2. . . credits in the gallery

My first sketch

The challenge with journaling

Oops - just saw it was suppose to have one word. I guess one word would be "Yeah!"

brilliant pages everyone (even with the odd missed word art lol)

sorry I havent stopped by for a few days, I have an ongoing illness and some days the pain gets so intense that I can't sit upright for long enough to be online Scans last week show my kidney is enlarged (or duplexed they aren't sure yet!), its 30cm's long which considering the average kidney is 12 cm sorta indicates it may be a tad poorly!! so hopefully once I've gotten my appointment with the kidney dept (whenever that will be!) they may just fix me up so I can lead a normal life again!

I'm feeling better today so I'll go through my notes and find the next stage of this challenge and post it up a bit later xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Default Part Three

Okies here we go Part three of this months challenge

So far you have placed a one word title on your page, then a 1/3rd of the page as journalling and so this time we are going to get even more creative

Part Three

Scrap a page with a Title, some Journalling and a Date on it - sound easy so far huh? you know I will not let you get off that lightly PLUS the page you scrap must have two photographs on it ......lets see how good your space awareness is

just to make sure there is no confusion.......your page must have............

a title, journalling, a date and two photos on it

have fun....I look forward to seeing your pages

:
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here's my part 3

brilliant pages well done both

:
    Check out my store
    Here