X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoJo
    • Mar 2006

Hi everyone, i am also from Australia.

I to have just bought Scrapbook Max, i'm really pleased that it is so user friendly, just what i need.
    I have had a good look around & i'm really impressed & inspired by all your works, & the free downloads are fantastic, thanks too all. when i can work out how to do it i hope to share some of my work with you all.
    One question, how do i get one of those pics you all have in front of your names ?
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Jojo, welcome to the forums. Wow, we're getting lots of visitors from Australia this week! Awesome. You can choose a custom avatar in your user control panel anytime you like. To access that feature simply click the "User CP" link in the upper left of this page - then click on "Edit Avatar" on the left of the resulting control panel page.

You might also enjoy watching the Getting Started video, it's great. Just over ten minutes and it covers a lot of ground. To view the video simply click on the "Videos" button at the top of this page, then click on the "Getting Started" video thumbnail. Enjoy!
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• JoJo
      • Mar 2006

Thanks corey.

I have already viewed the video & found it most usefull, i have learned a few thing's already.

Thanks again.

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Excellent, glad to hear it. Cheers.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Jessica
          • Feb 2006

hello Jojo ! so many people on this forum are from australia!! hope you'll have fun scrapbooking, and hope to hear from you on the forum. welcome.

Comment

• Marnie
            • Jan 2006

Hi there Jojo,
            See that you found a cute picture for beside your name!
            Welcome to the SBM forum!
            Marnie
            Marnie

Comment

• Karin
              • Jan 2006

Hi JoJo and welcome! Australia is certainly well-represented on these forums! Hope you have lots of fun with Scrapbook MAX! - look forward to seeing your work in the sharing zone and the galleries!

Karin

P.S. Love your Winnie-the-Pooh avatar! Cute!

Comment

• Robynls
                • Jul 2006

Hi Jojo,

I have just joined and am also from AUstralia. It is nice to see so many of us taking up the use of this product.
                Cheers,
                -- Robyn --

Comment

Working...
                X