Coming soon to a store near you..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Coming soon to a store near you..........

got carried away then didnt I lol

I am so pleased with how my latest kit has turned out that I had to give you all a sneak preview - I've just uploaded it to the queue so hopefully it should be in store in about a weeks time

love to know what you think of this one

Granmas Roses

I remember going to visit my grandmother as a little girl and she always had pink roses in profusion. I remember their sweet scent wafting through the warm summer air, everytime I see pink roses I am taken back to those idyllic days spent with my grandmother....this is the inspiration for this latest kit

My-Scrapbook-004-Page-5.jpgMy-Scrapbook-003-Page-4.jpgMy-Scrapbook-002-Page-3.jpgMy-Scrapbook-001-Page-2.jpgMy-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpgkit.jpg

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• dillie1
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2009

OMG what a beautiful and gorgeous kit. I LOVE IT. Can't wait to find it in the store!!

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

Hopefully it wont be long until its approved

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Stunning Fiona xo
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• lindaathome
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2010

It is gorgeous Fiona. I can'ty wait until it is released!. You did good!
          I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
          X