• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Scrappin' Challenge 59

I made it...lol...We are going to do an easy challenge this week, since it's not a full week this time...So let's do a scraplift page....Here is what you need to do....

Go into our gallery here and browse around....Find a layout (not made by you...lol) that you would like to make for yourself...Find one that appeals to you, catches your eye, etc...and try to copy the design/layout....Using any pieces as long as they are mainly from this community...(Free or purchased)
    Then post your layout in the gallery...
    Come back here, and post your scraplift page and try to show a link to the one you copied....

At the end of the week, you will all receive something from me plus a new Flair Button....Can't wait to see what you come up with....we have a lot of talent in our gallery, so take your time in looking around....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Thank you Michelle for another great challenge! I decided to scraplift one of Carena's beautiful layouts. I chose her layout Sweet. My layout follows.

Comment

• tin tin
      Digi Sage
      • Oct 2010

awesome layout Diane.
      Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Very pretty Diane, well done....Love the photo you used too....She is a cutie!

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Thank you TinTin and Michelle!

Comment

• Letha
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2007

I thought Eye's Beach layout would compliment these pictures my "Giggle Sister" and I took last year on our photo outing at Yorktown beach.
            Here is Eye's layout

and here is mine

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

I scraplifted JustbnSharon's LO. Loved the overall Layout of the pictures, the clustering, the extractions & the photo layering, not to mention trying to recreate the alpha! I wanted to try and get the same effect... not sure.. I think it's just the pictures I used don't reallly do the LO justice..I used Careena's kit Autumn Equinox.
              Attached Files

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

Love the LO's Letha and Diane

Comment

• SBM Diane
                  Digi Sage
                  • Sep 2010

Beautiful layouts Letha and Kelly!

Comment

• Daydreamer
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2010

WOWEE, your layouts are awesome! Diane, the little darling is such a cutie!
                    Letha, your photos are awesome!! And you are sooo right, the pics work brilliantly for that layout.
                    KSD, the kit you used suit your pics perfectly!!! What a beautiful layout too . . .
                    Hoping to be back soon

Comment

• fonzzy
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2011

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Nov 2009

Awww that's awesome Fonzzy - hey, can't help but Lmbo, 'cause you finally got your flairs working and now I've lost all mine!! ha ha - my own fault though.. I'll get them back, just ran out of time last night, too tired to play around with it.

Comment

• alohagrrl
                          • Nov 2010

Here's my page, of Sarah's first two teeth. I'm starting to measure her growth by my scrapbook pages! lol
                          I scraplifted a page by lindaathome, and I used Toothless by Katie Castillo to create mine. Here is Linda's page:

And here is mine:

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

You are all doing a wonderful job with this...and what I like about it, is the more we do this type of challenge, the better you are all getting...I have seen so much improvement since the first time we have done this...So I am so pleased...
                            Fonnzy, which one is yours? I love both of them....Just curious...You sure are growing with us too! Thanks for joining in everyone...((HUGS))

Comment

• lindaathome
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jan 2010

Wow, so many fabulous pages already. I really need to get myself in gear and get caught up here in the Challenges. I'm flattered that you chose one of mine Aloha. You did an awesome job lifting it. Fabby pages everyone! Great Challenge Michelle.
                              I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                              X