• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Last chance in my store! (9/2011)

I'm resigning from designing effective the end of this month, September 2011!

If you haven't already grabbed what you want from my store, you'd better get it quick! My store will CLOSE PERMANENTLY in a few days and you will never again have the chance to get these kits and templates!
    And now is a good time to do that since SBM currently has a sale going on (see the current issue of The Groove for details).

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

but but but.....who'll make my coffee now!!!!!!

will miss you babes xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

no no why are you leaving.This is a shock.If yah come back again I would love to be on your team.Luv yah xo xo.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

I'm sure you have a good reason for stopping the designing. Good luck in whatever your plans are. Sure hope you stick around and stay a part of the family here.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• juliescraps
          Layout Whiz
          • Aug 2007

Sorry to hear you are leaving the designing. You will be missed. Better go check the store now.

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2008

Oh, so sorry to hear you are leaving us, we shall all miss you.

Blessings and light - FS xx
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
            I walk on a trail of song
            And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I haven't been in here much, so sorry to hear you are leaving!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

I had no clue...You will be missed by me...we go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back! I hope all is ok...and wish you luck in future endeavors...Love ya hun!... Guess I better go check out your store too....I think I have almost all your kits already...but I need to double check...<wink> Keep in touch GF! ((HUGS))
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• lindaathome
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jan 2010

I am sorry to hear we will be losing you as well. Wishing you the best with whatever your future brings. I also better go shopping to check out what I don't have already. Hugs
                  I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                  X