+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I truly enjoy being a CT Member and love to see what I can come up with all of the fabulous Kits. I posted one last night of the new Hidden Worlds Kit. That one was a Challenge for me to be creative with.. I haven't posted it on my Blog yet but will soon. You made me work at that one Hun!..lol

Fonzy and Letha, I love your work. Good luck with your Test.
    Last edited by lindaathome; 09-29-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Portsmouth, UK

Fonzzy and Letha you both should have a PM with the link to download the test kit.....looking forward to seeing what you come up with....good luck both xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    Check out my store

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Lachute, Quebec

I am kicking myself in the butt that I did not see this sooner. REally am! Love your kits my lady, and your style. IF I am being honest though.....I think it is the time that I would be constricted with. I have enough photos and enough creativity for sure to do those pages....I am not sure about the time to do them all though. I would be close!
    STill kicking myself in the butt for not seeing this sooner.
    Oh yeah incedentily I have my pages plastered all over facebook as well
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within