X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Can I finally go to bed, Wolvsie? That was some challenge to include everything on the list. I hope this qualifies since I considered the word "something" to be either paper or embies. The red plaid paper and the red paper are combined for a background. I used black paper with Fiona's current shape to do the black something. The metal is the silver snowflakes from Donna Thomas. The frame is also silver. The stripe is the bottom of the mail box and the flowers are a cluster I made.

Lovely layouts so far. Cheesepiece, thank you for sharing your special memories. it is a real tribute to your father.
    Last edited by grannywin; 09-21-2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p48822-challenge-58.html][img]http://www.scrapbook

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

Comment

• fonzzy
          Layout Whiz
          • Feb 2011

What have I done can someone fix it for me please I think flairs hate me fonzzy

Comment

• ksd_24_f
            Layout Whiz
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
            [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p48822-challenge-58.html][img]http://www.scrapbook
            Fonzzy you're killing me! LOL - your missing your end brackets [___] on some of them, some of them your missing the whole [/IMG] part - you have to have bracket, slash, IMG, bracket then link then bracket, slash, IMG bracket
            Seriously LOL right now Not laughing at you hun, just with you! I feel your frustration

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Here's another one - making up for last week when my computer was down!
              this is a picture of one of my friends daughters during her x-mas photo shoot.. so cute. Made the Lo with DGO's kit Chick Check, Carena's page starters and Fionna's Shapes.

Comment

• Letha
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

I forgot to take note of where I got my stuff from. I can post later after work.
                ksd, I LOVE your layout!

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2009

thank you Letha, I was just about to say the same about yours!! LOL I love how you put it all together

Comment

• SBM Diane
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2010

Beautiful pages everyone!

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

FIrst of all, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome back...It's been a hectic time for sure...Just found out my son DOES have Diabetes, so we have a lot of appointments coming up for him...For me, it's like dejavue (?), since I was diagnosed at 15 and he is 16....Hardest thing for him, is to give up his coke...He hates anything diet...No insulin is needed as of yet, just controlling it by diet...So if you can, please keep him in your prayers...thanks so much...

As far as your layouts go....You have all done a wonderful job so far...WOW!!! Just lovely...I can't believe the creativity, and how different each one is...I love challenges like this...Great job to all of you so far...

fonzzy, when you post a flair....you need [IMG] before the link....no slash (/)...then after the link you need it like this... [/IMG] Hope this helps....
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• PixyGirl
                        • Aug 2008

So sorry you have been feeling poorly, Michelle. Will keep you and your son in prayer.

I hope the red of the rock qualifies this picture. The plaid paper is from Crafty Scraps 1-2-3 Fish, the striped paper is from her "Raggedy Ann" and the embies are from her "Foggy Night"

Comment

• fonzzy
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2011

No Flair yet I now have a little box on the left the flair saga continues one day in the near future I fonzzy may get it right to be continued thanks for all of your help and patience guys xxxooo
                          Last edited by fonzzy; 09-26-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2007

Well, I have to say that all your pages were great...BUT...I could only have 2 winners for this challenge....I had my 2 boys each pick a page they liked...They love to do it...Soooooo....Here is who they chose....

My youngest Brandon picked.... KSD (her first layout submitted) &
                            My oldest Damion picked.... Fonzzy (her second layout submitted)

Congratulations to the both of you....I will be sending out your special surprise soon....and everyone else, thanks for joining in, and I will be sending you your flair buttons soon as well....((HUGS))

On to the next....C u there!!!!
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2010

Thank you for a great challenge Michelle and congratulations Kelly and Fonzzy!!

Comment

• lindaathome
                                Digi Sage
                                • Jan 2010

Congratulations Kelly and Fonzy. I haven't had a chance to do my page yet but I will still get it done. Everyone's pages were spectacular.
                                I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
                                X