+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Here's another one - making up for last week when my computer was down!
    this is a picture of one of my friends daughters during her x-mas photo shoot.. so cute. Made the Lo with DGO's kit Chick Check, Carena's page starters and Fionna's Shapes.

I forgot to take note of where I got my stuff from. I can post later after work.
    ksd, I LOVE your layout!

thank you Letha, I was just about to say the same about yours!! LOL I love how you put it all together

Beautiful pages everyone!

FIrst of all, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome back...It's been a hectic time for sure...Just found out my son DOES have Diabetes, so we have a lot of appointments coming up for him...For me, it's like dejavue (?), since I was diagnosed at 15 and he is 16....Hardest thing for him, is to give up his coke...He hates anything diet...No insulin is needed as of yet, just controlling it by diet...So if you can, please keep him in your prayers...thanks so much...

As far as your layouts go....You have all done a wonderful job so far...WOW!!! Just lovely...I can't believe the creativity, and how different each one is...I love challenges like this...Great job to all of you so far...

fonzzy, when you post a flair....you need [IMG] before the link....no slash (/)...then after the link you need it like this... [/IMG] Hope this helps....
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

So sorry you have been feeling poorly, Michelle. Will keep you and your son in prayer.

I hope the red of the rock qualifies this picture. The plaid paper is from Crafty Scraps 1-2-3 Fish, the striped paper is from her "Raggedy Ann" and the embies are from her "Foggy Night"

No Flair yet I now have a little box on the left the flair saga continues one day in the near future I fonzzy may get it right to be continued thanks for all of your help and patience guys xxxooo
    Last edited by fonzzy; 09-26-2011 at 03:00 PM.

Well, I have to say that all your pages were great...BUT...I could only have 2 winners for this challenge....I had my 2 boys each pick a page they liked...They love to do it...Soooooo....Here is who they chose....

My youngest Brandon picked.... KSD (her first layout submitted) &
    My oldest Damion picked.... Fonzzy (her second layout submitted)

Congratulations to the both of you....I will be sending out your special surprise soon....and everyone else, thanks for joining in, and I will be sending you your flair buttons soon as well....((HUGS))

On to the next....C u there!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Thank you for a great challenge Michelle and congratulations Kelly and Fonzzy!!

Congratulations Kelly and Fonzy. I haven't had a chance to do my page yet but I will still get it done. Everyone's pages were spectacular.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35