+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tin Tin, I LOL at that post.. had to read it twice to even make sense of it! Wonderful LO's ladies. Donna, I've always wanted to go to Scotland - it's definitly on my bucket list. I've had a pen pal in Glasgow for 24years. We've never met. We used to write letters all the time, but now that we are both on FB, we just keep in touch there.. one day I hope to go. Loved your LO and loved the story behind it
    Michelle, so glad your back! You are always missed when your away, but we all understand and hope you're feeling better these days. Again my condolences to you and your family
    I'll be back with my page - now that my computer came back up!! Thank God

Thanks cheesepiece for sharing your lovely memories with us fonzzy

I'm back!!! Here's mine

Saw your layout KSD on facebook first and thought to myself AWWWWE....love it!
    here is my attempt. All of my embies and papers are from Moonbeam and Wolvsie......you ladies are crazy generous!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Loved this challenge so much - usually do love these ones which are very use specific items - I made a second layout. As usual had trouble with the flower embies, so i used flower shapes in a plaid paper......
    this time all papers and embies are from Moonbeam...various kits.
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Can I finally go to bed, Wolvsie? That was some challenge to include everything on the list. I hope this qualifies since I considered the word "something" to be either paper or embies. The red plaid paper and the red paper are combined for a background. I used black paper with Fiona's current shape to do the black something. The metal is the silver snowflakes from Donna Thomas. The frame is also silver. The stripe is the bottom of the mail box and the flowers are a cluster I made.

Lovely layouts so far. Cheesepiece, thank you for sharing your special memories. it is a real tribute to your father.
    Last edited by grannywin; 09-21-2011 at 09:14 PM.

[url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p48822-challenge-58.html][img]http://www.scrapbook

What have I done can someone fix it for me please I think flairs hate me fonzzy

Quote Originally Posted by fonzzy View Post
    [url=http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/design-team-challenges/p48822-challenge-58.html][img]http://www.scrapbook
    Fonzzy you're killing me! LOL - your missing your end brackets [___] on some of them, some of them your missing the whole [/IMG] part - you have to have bracket, slash, IMG, bracket then link then bracket, slash, IMG bracket
    Seriously LOL right now Not laughing at you hun, just with you! I feel your frustration