• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ksd_24_f
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2009

Going into withdrawl mode... Help!

lol, omg God seriously though, starting to go into withdrawl mode here ppl... got the shakes and anxiety going on - MY COMPUTER CRAHSED.. I lost my scrapbook max program! I NEED to get my pages in for Fionna's challenge.. AHHHHHHHHH lol

I have contacted Cleverbridge, have given them my reference number and serial number from when I first started here with you wonderful ppl - waaaay back in November 2009 -WOW has it already been 2yrs?!

So yeah... just wanted to let you all know.. I haven't dropped off the planet.. I'm just waiting in limbo till I can get back up and running.. Oh please make it be soon.. I don't know what I'd do without SBM!!!
    I feel like a druggy - I'd gladly pay the full price just to get it re-installed on my computer again!! ha ha

I really hope I didn't lose all my kits that's I've accumulated over the years. They seem to all be on my back up key (usb key) it's just the program that I can't re-install..

Deep breaths... breathe.. I'll be back - SOON I HOPE!

Kel
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

oh soooo sorry to here of your crash, that is not fun. Maybe you should drink some extra coffee to help you out with those withdrawel shakes. LOL. Hope you are back up and running soon.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

ugh...i've had several crashes over the years......i feel your pain xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Computers are so unreliable it seems. Hope it all works out. Hugs
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
        X