• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

9/11

Today is a day most of us will never forget. Hope all that believe and wish for an end to terror, war and evil will take a moment to lift up our hearts to God in prayer.
    Remember those that died and suffered with the loss of a loved one. Remember those that are still suffering through illness from the results of the terrorism. Remember also those evils minds that did this as they are sick in their souls and need the love of God that we thrive with each and every day.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Well said.We have been watching the documentry today.Prayers are with all.Sad to see so many that helped are so ill today.Prayers are with them and their families.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

May God bless all who lost someone and the people of America and I pray that LOVE will take over from hatred and wipe out terrorism all around the world .May we all pray to whatever God we believe in for peace and unite with love fonzzy

Comment

Working...
      X