SUPER SALE in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

SUPER SALE in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store!

It's SALE TIME in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store! Woo-hoo!!!

Through September, you can get 20% off on orders of $10 or more in the store! All you need to do is select at least $10 worth of kits and templates and add them to your cart, then type in the coupon code SUPERSALE exactly as shown here into the coupon code field!

Hurry - this offer expires on September 30, 2011 - it's a great opportunity to stock up on all the "scrapbooking supplies" you'll need for the coming months!

Note: Coupon code SUPERSALE must be typed in the coupon code field exactly as shown. Applies to new orders only and cannot be combined with any other offers. Minimum purchase of $10 – valid in the Scrapbook MAX! Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Templates Store only. Expires September 30, 2011.

Have fun - happy scrapping!

Karin
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

Thanks Karin for adding this here. I hope many take advantage of this sale. Scrapbook Max doesn't have many sales a year - it's a great opportunity to save some dollars and enjoy so many fabulous products.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• mycutiecats
      • Oct 2010

sounds great
      Kylee

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

only a few days left to grab a bargain

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

I just reminded my friend about the sale, and she came in and bought a lot of stuff from many different designers....It's a great deal and like you said Carena, these sales don't come very often...Glad I got some new kits in before the end of the month...lol...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Thanks Ladies,have bought some lovely kits & imported them to SBM 2- have found all the embellishments but am having trouble finding the premade pages & backgrounds from the kits purchased,it's been quite a while since I have used these can anyone direct me to them please(they did not appear in my kits when SBM was opened)
            hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Carena
              Digi Sage
              • Jun 2007

Backgrounds you can find in this area
              c:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Scrapbook Max! 2.0\Gallery\Images
              under backgrounds I think it is. Sorry my PC won't start up - needs to go see the computer doctor, so I can't check for sure.
              Hugs
              Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2009

Phew - Just made it, with two days to spare!! - GREAT SALE Thanks for posting here ladies - Can't wait to start scrapping with my new kits!

Comment

• Kazr
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Mar 2006

Thank you so much Carena for your help, I cannot believe I didn't think of that LOL & found them ok.
                  I do hope your hope computer is up & running again soon, I just had a week without as my motherboard & processor had gone,hope the problem is nothing serious.
                  hugs Karyn.

Comment

• Carena
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2007

I hope the problem is nothing serious also - I don't really have the money to fix it right now, so in the mean times it will just have to wait a while. I'm not completely without computer as I still have my Apple, but it means scrapbook max stuff is gonna have to wait till I get it fixed.
                    Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Working...
                    X