• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Question About Scrapbook Max 2.0 ????

I would like to know how to change the default setting in Scrapbook Max 2.0 so that the Projects folder and Published Layouts folder save as a default to my external hard drive. The program is set up to default these folders to my computer hard drive and it is taking up too much space.

Thank you,
    Diane

• makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Think there's quite a few of us that would like to do that.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

Hello!

There’s a way to change the default directory in which the projects are stored.

By default, the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 directory inside of your My Documents folder is used for saving your Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 projects.

You can change it. You'll then have to follow some steps; it will require to create an *.ini file... BUT I think that this change could only be performed by "advanced" users...

Sandrine
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by KapiColors View Post
        Hello!

There’s a way to change the default directory in which the projects are stored.

By default, the Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 directory inside of your My Documents folder is used for saving your Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 projects.

You can change it. You'll then have to follow some steps; it will require to create an *.ini file... BUT I think that this change could only be performed by "advanced" users...

Sandrine

Hi Sandrine,

Do you know who I could contact at Scrapbook Max about this for step-by-step instructions on changing the default folder?

Thank you,
        Diane

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Hello Diane!

I'm going to email you the required info.

Cheers,
          Sandrine
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
          X