X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • digitalgal
    • Sep 2006

Changing Background Color to Match Pic?

I am new to ScrapbookMax software. I have read and done the whole PDF tutorial but couldn't find an answer to my question!

I know you can pick different colors from all of the backgrounds, etc. available to match a picture (or an object), but I was wondering if you can copy a color from a specific portion of a picture (or an object) and then use that color to make your own unique background.

Basically I'm asking if you can make an object with a custom color.

Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by digitalgal; 09-18-2006, 11:30 AM.
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hi DigitalGal...

Yes you can, at least, if I'm reading your post right. Here is a link to a free program, that allows you to pick any color from any image on your workarea. It's a wonderful program.

When you open the Eclipse Pallete, it stays on top of all other programs, making it very easy to pick the color of whatever images are open on your desktop. Once you have picked the color, all you have to do is enter those values on the color window in Max.

The program is very easy to use, but if you need help, please feel free to ask.

Hope this will be helpful.

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• digitalgal
      • Sep 2006

Thank you

Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Now I'll just have to try it out and get it to work.

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

I just go a little more savy with this aid!!

THANKS Granny..and welcome to SBM DigitalGal!!

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

You'll wonder how you ever got by without this colour picker...........
          IT'S WONDERFUL & so so easy to use.........

Comment

Working...
          X