• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheFreeSpirit
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2008

Feeling Crafty

Anyone else feeling crafty?

Around this time of year I get this feeling that I really want to start making stuff. So I get going on all the projects that have been going around my mind during the summer.

At the moment I want to start making cards again - through the summer I've only made cards for friends and rellies, but now I want to start building up my box, so if I find a craft fair locally I'll have stuff ready to go. Or maybe I'll put some on Etsy.

Also I feel like designing new papers and embies for the winter festivities.

Oh such fun. Anyone else want to play?
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
    I walk on a trail of song
    And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song
  • juliescraps
    Layout Whiz
    • Aug 2007

Have fun with your craftiness!!!! I am always way behind in my pile of to dos. I sew, make cards, hand scrap and digital scrap plus other odds and ends of craftinesss come up for who knows what. But I agree sometimes that bug hits hard.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

I craft between scrapping, psychic reading, blogging, and redecorating my house....what I need is about 8 extra house a day and an extra pair of hand to do everything lol xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2008

Haha! Know that feeling!
        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
        I walk on a trail of song
        And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
        X