+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Does ScrapbookMax work with all digital kits??

Hi I am fairly new to the digital scrapbooking and I have purchased several programs for this use only to find it only works with their kits..I would like to know if this program works with all digital products?? And is it as easy to use as it says?? thanks

Scrapbook Max will work with all kits that have jpeg or png files in them. You can open from the program direct or you have the option to open from else where on your computer also eg. My pictures (wherever you have them held). You can also click and drag your image or elements from eg. My pictures into your layout in Scrapbook max program.

Curious to know which programs you've purchase that won't work with regular kits and files.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Default Other Programs

The other programs were Printmaster, Scrapbook Factory and Print Artist..I already had Photo Elements and I couldnt figure it out.. Actually I bought some kits from them also and couldnt get any of them to open..These are the companies, Encore & Broderbund.

I too purchased other scrapping kits before finding SBM - this is by far the best program out there that I've found anyways!! I just love it and it's sooo easy to use. Very user friendly!
    Hope you enjoy it as much and looking forward to seeing some of your layouts
    Kelly

Default Thanks

Thank each of you for your help..So it should work with kits from anywhere as long as they are jpeg and png?? Those other programs just had projects for there programs so I waisted alot of money!! Oh well you live and learn..Im goin to give it a try..thanks so much..

Quote Originally Posted by Carena View Post
    Scrapbook Max will work with all kits that have jpeg or png files in them. You can open from the program direct or you have the option to open from else where on your computer also eg. My pictures (wherever you have them held). You can also click and drag your image or elements from eg. My pictures into your layout in Scrapbook max program.

Curious to know which programs you've purchase that won't work with regular kits and files.
    What is eg?? LOL I told you I was new to this..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ksd_24_f View Post
    I too purchased other scrapping kits before finding SBM - this is by far the best program out there that I've found anyways!! I just love it and it's sooo easy to use. Very user friendly!
    Hope you enjoy it as much and looking forward to seeing some of your layouts Kelly
    Thanks I will try and get some on after I get the program!! have a great week..

Unhappy Help!!

Well I downloaded the program but it still wont open my kits?? I clicked on import and this message comes up and says "This is not a valid Scrapbook Max template or gallery file!! What am I doing wrong?? these are regular png files..Oh please tell me I didnt waste 50 more dollars..Any help will be much appreciated..

You can try the drag and drop method have the kit open in one window and drag the item you want to use into Max. Or if you are wanting to ad something through max let's say an embellishment open the embellishment icon and where it says browse find it from there on your computer. I hope this helps you out some.

juliescraps - yes this is a way of doing it.

Free trial is available - see HERE
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/download-free-trial/

Tutorials can be found here
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/tutorials/

Well worth browsing through them - they are in video and easy to see just what to do exactly.

Check this tutorial out called: ADDING EMBELLISHMENTS TO SCRAPBOOKING PAGES
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/tutorials/video-tutorials/
    at the bottom of the image when adding embellishments - there is also a BROWSE button - you can click here - find the area you have your kit saved - I often use - My Pictures area and click to add.

Hope this helps

eg. = example
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter