+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks Carena, I know Im new to this what is a blinkie?? LOL Im sorry I sound so ignorant but Im new to this.. This site is very confusing, it wont let me sign in ow with my info that I know is correct, but it will let me in here and is showing my correct screen name..The Scrap Max program is out of control, its flashing and other weird things?? Help if possible..

Oh Carena you have gorgeous kits!! If I ever get signed in to my account I will be crabbing some of those!! LOL But my internet usage allowance is so low I can only download a few a month..Last month I went over and it was $100+ over and hubby was upset..

Hi gammaof7,

In case you see this - we've had several emails from you with your questions and have replied to them, but we are getting new emails from you that sound like perhaps they aren't getting through to your inbox? Please check your spam box for emails from Gracie and add gracie [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com to your email whitelist - hope our questions and advice are helpful. thanks!

Karin
    Last edited by Karin; 09-09-2011 at 02:21 PM.

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Quote Originally Posted by gammaof7 View Post
    Thanks Carena, I know Im new to this what is a blinkie?? LOL Im sorry I sound so ignorant but Im new to this.. This site is very confusing, it wont let me sign in ow with my info that I know is correct, but it will let me in here and is showing my correct screen name..The Scrap Max program is out of control, its flashing and other weird things?? Help if possible..
    Don't worry about the blinkies etc - get yourself settled with the program first - the rest will come with time. Don't overload your mind with tooo much all at once - there is alot to take in and can get very confusing to start with.
    Looks like Karin has been emailing you also - check your spam folders. Hugs
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I have downloade my free expansion pack and of course I cant figure out how to get it in the max software program..When I click on it it goes back to reinstalling it?? Im such a dummy!! LOL and thanks for everyones help I appreciate it..

After you download the expansion pack, double-click on the downloaded file. You will need to follow the install wizard's prompts (clicking Next at each stage). This will import all of the Life Is Beautiful content into Scrapbook MAX! 2.0.

Hope that helps!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Quote Originally Posted by gammaof7 View Post
    Well I downloaded the program but it still wont open my kits?? I clicked on import and this message comes up and says "This is not a valid Scrapbook Max template or gallery file!! What am I doing wrong?? these are regular png files..Oh please tell me I didnt waste 50 more dollars..Any help will be much appreciated..
    You can try the drag and drop method have the kit open in one window and drag the item you want to use into Max. Or if you are wanting to ad something through max let's say an embellishment open the embellishment icon and where it says browse find it from there on your computer. I hope this helps you out some.