X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Here's part 1, can't wait to see what Fiona comes up with next.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• alohagrrl
      • Nov 2010

Here's my page. I like these progressive challenges. It makes me approach the page with the thought of how I might be able to change it up.

Comment

• Letha
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2007

This challenge was harder than I thought

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

brilliant pages ladies, really creative

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
          , Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• cheesepiece
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2010

Don't know if i will make it to the finished challenge. I havent tried any of Fiona's challenges yet. I may chicken out at any stage if the going gets tough....Here is my first part...hope I got the rules right.

A Happy Wee Chook

Comment

• ksd_24_f
              Layout Whiz
              • Nov 2009

Pages are awesome! Fonzzy, you got your flairs to work!!!

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Everyone is sure doing a great job.I bet next week will be very complicated.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• tin tin
                  Digi Sage
                  • Oct 2010

Here is my entry - although I love this challenge so much I am going to try and make another entry - if I do I promise I will step two it as well! lol.
                  Everything is from various freebies Michelle has given us except two papers from Cheesepiece (thanks by the way ladies - gorgeous stuff)
                  5 papers, one frame used twice, one embie used twice.
                  Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• lindaathome
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2010

Great pages everyone. I think we are all up to Fiona's Challenge, so far anyway. hee..hee...
                    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

• cheesepiece
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Apr 2010

Everything is from various freebies Michelle has given us except two papers from Cheesepiece (thanks by the way ladies - gorgeous stuff)
                      No one has used my stuff in a challenge Tin Tin, you are the first and I am really pleased and flattered...Thank you so much!

Comment

• grannywin
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Sep 2006

Now that summer is getting to a close, maybe I will find more time to be creative again. Here is my page for September 2011. I used five paper scraps, 1 frame, and 5 embies (two butterflies, 2 ribbons of flowers, and 1 medal). Fiona, I really like the opportunity to use anything in my collection this time.

Last edited by grannywin; 09-10-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

Fabulous pages ladies

Part two starts tomorrow

, Check out my store
                          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• fonzzy
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2011

I have not got my flairs working yet I keep getting a box that says I have deleted them I not sure what I have done but I will keep trying fonzzy

Comment

• ksd_24_f
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
                              I have not got my flairs working yet I keep getting a box that says I have deleted them I not sure what I have done but I will keep trying fonzzy
                              LOL poor you! They were working though the last time I checked this thread which was saturday I think. now it's back to text under your name.. keep trying.. You're links are not all copied in full. that's what looks to be the problem, that and the fact that you don't have [IMG]infront of each link nor [/IMG]at the end of each link.. you'll get it!

Comment

• angelwithin
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Nov 2006

Part two

Happy Monday everyone....are you ready for part two?

As I said at the beginning this challenge is all about paperscraps, and what do we use with paperscraps....yes shapes

This weeks challenge is to take your page and using at least 5 paperscraps on the page you are to use shapes on every papescrap

Rules:
                                1) Scrap a page using at least 5 paperscraps
                                2) Each paperscrap must have been altered using a shape
                                3) You may use up to 2 frames and up to 3 embellishments on your page too
                                4) Upload the page to the gallery and share the link/image in this thread

attached is a booster pack (and the images) of 70 brand new shapes for you all to use (you can use any shapes you have I just thought it would be nice to have some new ones to play with)

My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg My-Scrapbook-001-Page-2.jpg My-Scrapbook-002-Page-3.jpg

the booster pack is over 8mg so I've uploaded it to 4shared and you can download it via this LINK HERE

TIP: did you know you can make some interesting backgrounds using papescraps and shapes, try using the same shape twice but inverting the shape on two different coloured papers (now you know how I make some of my background papers lol) - example below

My-Scrapbook-001-Page-2.jpg My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

, Check out my store
                                Here

Comment

Working...
                                X