Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Designer Monthly Challenge - September 2011 - Hosted by Fiona Storey

The Pretty Paper Challenge

we all have them don't we.....hundreds of paperscraps we rarely use sitting in files feeling sad lonely and unwanted

Well this months challenge is for all those sad little paperscraps

The first part of the challenge (yes I've split it into parts again mwhahaha)

The first part is to make a page using at least....yes at least 5 paperscraps, you may also use a frame and up to 4 embellishments on this first part of the challenge

You are sitting there thinking oh this is going to be easy aren't you! you must know by now I am a cruel and evil challenge host it will never be that simple *grins wickedly*

No shapes are to be used in this first page....none, zilch, zero all paperscraps are to be of straight edges....oblongs, squares, rectangles.

Rules:
    1) Scrap a page with any theme you like using 5 Paperscraps.
    2) You may use one frame (yes this same frame can be used more than once)
    3) You may use up to 4 embellishments
    4) NO shapes may be used in the page, all paperscraps must have straight edges, squares, oblong/rectangles
    5) All pages to be uploaded to the gallery and the image or link posted in this thread
    6) The second part of this challenge starts next week so you only hav one week to complete this page.

happy scrapping!
    Last edited by angelwithin; 09-05-2011 at 12:35 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Wow, am I first? I used Fiona's Past Lives Kit. My 5 papers are the background and the 4 papers I made the border with. I used one frame and 4 embies from this Kit.

Last edited by lindaathome; 09-05-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams
    Moonbeam's Creative Team
    My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

It looks like I have more than four embies, but they came 'pre-clustered' in Deanne Gow Smiths 'Junk Art' kit

wow wonderful pages ladies....loving the creativity

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Here's another one.. I like the softness of this one, but I would have definitly used more embellishments personally.. I've become somewhat of a clustering maniac!! which is why I have to upload in a smaller size now! LOL - so here's hoping that's the next part of the challenge.. to ADD more embellishments.. however, I somehow doubt it will be that easy!! I'm getting accustomed to Fionna's evil laugh!! ha ha
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 09-05-2011 at 07:46 PM.

grr, my picture is not coming up right.. I made a mistake, I wanted the stitching to be on top, I fixed it, deleted the
    old LO and uploaded the new one, but it only shows correctly when you open it from the gallery.. ugh.. oh well.. it's much nicer with the stitching on top..

Beautiful layouts!!!

I love your work they are beautiful.Can you See all that writing under my page how do I get rid of it I got this instead of my flair buttons don't know what I did wrong

Fonzzy you're almost there.. just click on edit signature and type in [IMG]before each link and [/IMG] after each link.. it should work

so like this.. (i put a space between each for emphasis just so that it wouldn't turn into a flair and you'd be able to see how it should look in your signature)

[IMG] http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/e...thing_Goes.png [/IMG][IMG]

Oh and now my picture is posted correctly..with the stitches on top.. I guess it just took a few hrs for the good one to show instead of the old one
    Last edited by ksd_24_f; 09-06-2011 at 06:34 AM.